Maxview Omnisat Vu Qube Mobile TV Aerial with RC
• Perfect for caravanners, outdoor events or motorhoming• Dish size suitable from UK and as far as the south of France• No need to permanently fix to vehicle roof• Align and adjust from inside the vehicle• Ultra lightweight with ergonomically designed carry handle• Dynamic dish leveling allows system to be placed on uneven surfaces• Twin LNB, ideal for use with PVR or for 2 satellite receivers• 37cm dish which gives the receiving power of a 54cm offset dish• Easily elevate and rotate dish to locate required satellite• All-weather resistant casing• Includes wireless remote control with LCD display and up to 15m range• Powered from your satellite receiver• Includes 2 x 10m of satellite-grade cable• Dimensions (W x D x H): 420 x 420 x 460 mm• Weighs only 4.5kg• 2-year warrantyWhen you first see the Vu Qube you are guaranteed to take a second look, maybe even a third. Looking like a cross between an early warning system and a cooler it is in fact, the very latest satellite TV solution from Maxview.Working with their product development team, Maxview have created a solution for a number of different applications in one product. If you have;Considered a roof mounted system but didn’t want to have to buy a new one if you traded in your vehicle.Regularly been parked in trees with a system fixed on your roof and couldn’t get a signal. Often parked on sloping or uneven ground, then the Vu Qube is for you.In fact, the Vu Qube creates a number of solutions for reception challenges and then wraps then all up on one simple to use, even easier to set up system. Within minutes of first unwrapping and connecting to a Freesat HD receiver, it can give you full High Definition TV, 140 channels and digital radio reception anywhere in the UK. When coupled with a free to air receiver it can provide coverage throughout Europe and down to the French/Spanish border. You can even connect it to a Freesat+ or Sky+ digital recorder and record, pause and even rewind live TV.The system works by incorporating a 37cm, Prime dish with Twin LNB into a plastic housing that you never have to open or access. There is a small remote control that allows you to adjust the elevation and direction of the dish from the comfort of inside your vehicle using the elevation map that is provided and then simply rotate the dish through 360 degrees until it faces in a south easterly direction and locates the satellite that you are looking for, Astra 2 for Freesat in the UK.Inside the Vu Qube there is a unique self levelling system that ensures the dish has the correct aligned to the elevation set on the remote. The Vu Qube has sold over 100,000 units in the United States over the past two years and has been a tremendously successful product, now that the Freesat, no contract, no subscription satellite service from the BBC & ITV is available Maxview believe the time and market are right for the launch of the Vu Qube.Steven May, Maxview’s Digital TV Specialist commented "The Vu Qube is one of those products that when you first see it, it stops you in your tracks. When you get to use it, you are blown away by it’s simplicity, it’s functionality and most of all it’s speed and convenience in every possible application. We are delighted to be able to launch this and we know that it will be the satellite reception product of choice for so many motorhomers and caravanners in the coming years."
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.