McLaren P1 1:14 Electric RC Car
• Officially licensed replica of the P1 super car from McLaren
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Car: 6 x AA batteries (not included), remote control: 1 x 9V battery (not included)
• 27MHz with tri-band frequencies - run up to three McLaren P1s at one timeWhat is the McLaren P1?
This highly detailed, 1:14 scale sports car is officially licenced by McLaren and modelled after the plug-in hybrid concept car – the P1. Race off in style and watch as the authentic styling of this race car powers around you. The rear wheel drive drivetrain allows for wheel spins from standing starts and powerslides through corners, just like your favourite racer.
How does the McLaren P1 drive?
The full function remote control lets you move forwards and backwards and steer left and right, allowing you to drive the car as McLaren intended. The car requires six AA batteries, with the controller running off a single 9V battery. Both the car and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
||27 MHz - Triband
||Car: 6 x AA (not included)
||Remote control: 2 x AAA (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.