Meaco 10L Small Home Dehumidifier
• Dehumidifier for flats and small homes
• 2L tank with auto shut off when tank is full
• Variable electronic humidistat
• Rotary compressor using fridge technology to remove moisture from the air
• Unit can continuously drain water with the included hose
• Only 220W power consumption
• Dehumidifier measures 483mm x 296mm x 189mm
• Electronic humidistat with intuitive icons and laundry mode to easily change the operations of the dehumidifier
• 24 month warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)What is a dehumidifier?
A dehumidifier is used to remove moisture from the air and to manage the humidity within a room. They draw humid air through the unit, where the moisture is drawn out into the tank. Dehumidifiers are commonly used in domestic and office environments to help remove damp and condensation. They are also ideal in rooms that have been water damaged from flooding, burst pipes or an overflowing bathroom.
How is this dehumidifier unique?
This dehumidifier removes up to 10 litres of humidity from the air every day, either into its two litre tank or continuously with the included hose. The electronic controls give you full control of the dehumidifier so that you can set it and leave it alone to run. The dehumidifier is as quiet as a refrigerator, outputting just 46dBA of noise when in use. It is powered using a mains plug. While only running at one consistent speed, it can operate in a range of temperatures up to 35°C to operate in a wide range of environments. It is very popular for use in flats or up to a small three bedroom home.
|Type of dehumidifier
||10 L/Day at 30oC 80%RH, 6.7L/day at 20°C and 20%RH (199W)
||Electronic with intuitive icons 40/60 or 80%RH and Laundry mode
|Continuous drainage option
||Standard length of drainage hose included
||Yes - washable dust filter
||220-240V / 50Hz
|Dimensions (HWD) mm
||483 x 296 x 189
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.