Meaco 20 Litre Rotary Compressor Dehumidifier
• 3.5 litre tank capacity for up to 5.5 hours operation
• Rotary compressor using fridge technology to remove moisture from the air
• A hose can be connected to this dehumidifier for continuous draining
• Up to 355W power consumption depending on running mode
• Dehumidifier measures 560mm x 352mm x 264mm
• Timer can be set at intervals up to 8 hours
• 24 month warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)What is a dehumidifier?
A dehumidifier is used to remove moisture from the air and to manage the humidity within a room. They draw humid air through the unit, where the moisture is drawn out into the tank. Dehumidifiers are commonly used in domestic and office environments to help remove damp and condensation. They are also ideal in rooms that have been water damaged from flooding, burst pipes or an overflowing bathroom.
How is this dehumidifier unique?
This dehumidifier removes up to 20 litres of humidity from the air every day – either into its 3.5 litre tank or out using the hose. The electronic controls give you full control of the dehumidifier so that you can set it and leave it alone to run. The dehumidifier is as quiet as a dishwasher in the next room, outputting just 46dBA of noise when in use. It is powered using a mains plug. The dehumidifier has an adjustable fan speed and can operate in a range of temperatures up to 35°C. It can also be set to deactivate using the built-in timer which can save you electricity.
|Type of dehumidifier
||20 L/Day at 30oC 80%RH
|Continuous drainage option
||Up to 8 hours
|Dimensions (HWD) mm
||560 x 352 x 264
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.