Meaco 20L Low Energy Dehumidifier
• Multiple Award Winning Dehumidifier
• Low Energy model
• Part of the exclusive Platinum Range
• Comes with a free HEPA filter
• Can be used as an air purifier in the spring and summer. In autumn and winter it will simultaneously dry and clean the air
• Low energy compressor using fridge technology to remove moisture from the air
• Unit can continuously drain water using a hose (not included)
• Uses as little as 255W
• Dehumidifier measures 595mm x 385mm x 290mm
• Built-in timer to switch off dehumidifier after a manually set time - between one and 24 hours
• Variable humidistat to give you total control over your room environment
• Built-in casters for easy transportation and digital display to show you the room reading
• 24 month warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)Overall Winner of the Which? Dehumidifiers Tests 2014/2015/2016
What is a dehumidifier?
A dehumidifier is used to remove moisture from the air and to manage the humidity within a room. They draw humid air through the unit, where the moisture is drawn out into the tank. Dehumidifiers are commonly used in domestic and office environments to help remove damp and condensation. They are also ideal in rooms that have been water damaged from flooding, burst pipes or an overflowing bathroom.
How is this dehumidifier unique?
This dehumidifier removes up to 20 litres of humidity from the air every day, either into its large 6 litre tank or through a continuous draining hose (not included). The electronic controls are pre-programmed to save you electricity and money. The humidistat controls when the dehumidifier runs and the display lets you know how dry the room is. It is effective down to 10°C. The built-in timer allows you to set a run time with an automatically switch off once it has elapsed. The dehumidifier is as quiet as a refrigerator, outputting 46dBA of noise when in use, and is powered using a mains plug. The dehumidifier has two fan speeds for additional control and can operate in a range of temperatures up to 35°C and is effective down to 10°C.
|Type of dehumidifier
||Low energy Rotary Compressor
||20 L/Day at 30°C 80%RH, 12.8L/day at 20°C and 80%RH (228w)
||Digital - select from 30%RH to 80% in 5% increments with set / measured humidity display
|Continuous drainage option
||Off timer, e.g. to switch off after set time to dry clothes
||Yes, programmed to minimise power consumption with unique Meaco Control Logic
||Yes (HEPA filter)
||220-240V / 50Hz,
|Dimensions (HWD) mm
||595 x 385 x 290
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.