Meaco Air Vax Air Purification System - Black
• Captures approx. 99.9% of particles at PM2.5 and 100 % at PM10
• European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) certified
• Independently proven effective for removing; allergens from mould spores to pollen, dust mite debris and smoke, airborne microbes, toluene and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to deodorise the air. Even proven to reduce Carbon Monoxide levels by 60% over 10 minutes under test conditions
• Does not create any secondary Hazardous Substances like ozone, perfectly safe for operation in children's bedrooms
• Effectively cleans areas up to 25 m2, remote control included
• Less than 30cm high, 177 x 177 x 292 mm (WDH)
• Captures the smallest most damaging-to-health sub-micron particles and is better than most standard HEPA filters
• Uses just 3-5W to run a near silent fan that draws sub-micron particles over an electrostatic filter. Low running costs, filter only needs to be replaced every 3 years
• Ideal for continuous efficient air cleaning day and night
• 2 year warranty includedThe Meaco AirVax air purifier features the internationally tested, acclaimed and patented Static Electricity Film Filter that captures not only pollen, mould, allergens, bacteria and dust particles smaller than the eye can see. It also removes chemical irritants like tobacco smoke, carbon monoxide and exhaust gases from cars.
Among the most harmful of particles found in the air are those that measure less than 2.5 micrometres in diameter, they are called PM2.5's. They are part of the group the EU class as PM10 which mainly come from pollutant emissions from traffic, industry and domestic heating. They have been linked to asthma, cardiovascular problems, lung cancer and premature death.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.