Meaco DD8L 8 Litre Desiccant Dehumidifier
• Two litre capacity to allow for up to six hours operation before requiring emptying
• Desiccant technology - using water absorbent material to remove moisture from the air
• Unit can continuously drain water with the included hose
• Up to 650W power consumption depending on running mode
• Dehumidifier measures 500mm x 351mm x 188mm
• Timer built-in with intervals set at 1, 2, 4 and 8 hours
• Electronic humidistat with intuitive icons and laundry mode
• 24 month warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)How is this dehumidifier unique?
This dehumidifier removes up to eight litres of humidity from the air every day, either into its two litre tank or continuously with the included hose. Its electronic controls give you full control of the dehumidifier so that you can set it and leave it alone to run. The dehumidifier is extremely quiet, outputting just 48dBA of noise when in use, and is powered using a mains plug. The dehumidifier has a three speed fan built-in to allow you to control the output, noise and power consumption of the dehumidifier. The dehumidifier can operate in a wide range of temperatures up to 40°C and can be controlled with the built-in timer, which can be set to deactivate the dehumidifier after one, two, four or eight hours.What is the difference between this and the DD8L Junior?
The DD8L and the DD8L Junior
are very similar dehumidifiers and share a lot of features. This model has the benefit of an ioniser and an antibacterial coating on the filter. Ionisers charge the allergens that are present in the air, which causes them to attract one another, group together and drop out of the air. This then results in them being removed through normal cleaning practices. Scientific research has proven that ionisers significantly improve air quality. The DD8L has an antibacterial filter, rather than a standard dust filter, which will further help to improve the quality of your air by killing allergens that come into contact with the silver nano coating, making this a perfect solution for those with allergies.
|Type of dehumidifier
||8L/day at all conditions in operating range
||Delivers air 10-12oC warmer than room temperature when drying
||Electronic with intuitive icons & laundry mode
|Continuous drainage option
||Yes, length of drainage hose included
||Yes, turns off after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours, to save power once clothes are dry
||Yes, washable anti-bacterial filter
||220V-240V / 50Hz
||1oC 40% RH to 37oC
|Dimensions (HWD) mm
||500 x 351 x 188
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.