Meaco Mini-D Rechargeable Dehumidifier
• Safe unpowered dehumidification, ideal for enclosed storage spaces
• Includes mobile phone like mains charger to dry moisture absorbent silica gel for reuse
• Indicator illustrates when to recharge the Mini Dehumidifier
• Comes with UK and European plug so you can use it when travelling on the continent without an adapter
• Power-less dehumidification as advanced absorbent crystals trap excess moisture
• Plug in charger safely revitalises the crystals, drying them with two warm plates
• Wherever damp is a problem for things in storage from shoes to food whether in a home on a boat, in a caravan or a car boot the Mini D reduces the risk of damage
• 2 year warranty includedMeaco’s mini D reaches the small enclosed spaces full size portable dehumidifiers cannot access. While damp may enter a draw or cupboard on a cold north facing wall or an under the staircase closet where raincoats and umbrellas are stored. Once closed they can trap the moisture inside so the drier air a room dehumidifier creates has no affect.. To avoid the musty damp mouldy smell, place the Mini D in the enclosed space.
Use one Mini-D for a single wardrobe and two for a double wardrobe.
With a capsule of silica gel crystals in each Mini D that can be safely dried out and reused as often as needed year after year, you can be confident that your possessions will remain protected and ready for use. Check on your Mini D from time to time and recharge it once the indicator turns from orange to green. When green, simply remove and recharge with the plug- in charger until the indicator turns orange again. It’s like having lots of silica gel bags always ready to keep your possessions safe from damp, but without the waste and risk of damage to children and pets.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.