Meaco Platinum 12 Litre Rotary Compressor Dehumidifier
• 2.5 litre capacity to allow for up to four hours operation without being emptied
• Rotary compressor using fridge technology to remove moisture from the air
• Unit can continuously drain water with the included hose
• 165W power consumption
• Dehumidifier measures 485mm x 325mm x 248mm
• Built-in timer to switch off dehumidifier after a manually set time - between one and 24 hours
• Variable humidistat to give you total control over your room environment
• 24 month warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)What is a dehumidifier?
A dehumidifier is used to remove moisture from the air and to manage the humidity within a room. They draw humid air through the unit, where the moisture is drawn out into the tank. Dehumidifiers are commonly used in domestic and office environments to help remove damp and condensation. They are also ideal in rooms that have been water damaged from flooding, burst pipes or an overflowing bathroom.
How is this dehumidifier unique?
This dehumidifier removes up to 12 litres of humidity from the air every day, either into its 2.5 litre tank or through continuous draining using the included hose. The built-in electronic controls are pre-programmed to save you electricity and money. They also give you full control of your dehumidifier so that you can set it and leave it to run. The dehumidifier is as quiet as a refrigerator, outputting 44dBA of noise when in use, and is powered using a mains plug. While only running at one consistent speed, it can operate in a range of temperatures up to 35°C – and its built-in timer gives you full control of the dehumidifier’s run time before deactivation.
|Type of dehumidifier
||12 L/Day at 30oC 80%RH, 6.2L/day at 26.7oC 60%RH
||Digital - select from 30%RH to 80% in 5% increments with set / measured humidity display
|Continuous drainage option
||Standard, length of drainage hose included
||Off timer, e.g. to switch off after set time to dry clothes
||Yes, programmed to minimise power consumption
||Yes (Optional HEPA filter)
||220-240V / 50Hz,
|Dimensions (HWD) mm
||485 x 325 x 248
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.