MeacoMist Deluxe 5 in 1 Ultrasonic Humidifier
• Humidifies, filters out particles from the air, restores natural negative ions often diminished by pollution, absorbs foul odours and enables you to fragrance the room with your preferred scent
• 35W cool mist generation or 70W warm mist for quicker moisture absorption and a warmer feel to the air
• Digital humidistat enables you to set the lowest acceptable level of relative humidity. As the RH falls below that, the MeacoMist Deluxe automatically comes on and works to restore & maintain your desired RH
• Ioniser charges the smaller particles in the air so they clump together fall out or are trapped in the Hepa filter
• Touch controls for: low /medium/ high setting, timer to turn the humidifier off after 1 – 9 hours, choice of your desired humidity level and select cool or warm mist humidification
• Humidifying capacity 400ml/hour maximum
• 6 Litre water container
• FREE spare limescale filter
• Dimensions W x D x H 233mm x 190mm x 386mm
• Power Consumption 35W-70W,
• Power supply 220-240V / 50Hz
• Noise: Sound pressure level <35dB(A)
• 2 year warranty includedSince 1991 Meaco have been managing the level of water in the air initially for art galleries and museums and then in homes. To balance their strong range of dehumidifiers that remove moisture from homes where clothes, cooking and other sources of moisture ingress create damp environments for mould, dust mite & rust… Meaco has launched the MeacoMist Deluxe ultrasonic humidifier.
The combination of cold weather and central heating in the winter makes for dry conditions in our homes that can cause dry skin, sore throats and itchy eyes. Dry air can also increase the risk of exposure to infections and have a negative effect for those with respiratory conditions and allergies. It is not just humans who are affected, so are our homes and furniture. A crack in your wooden furniture is usually shrinkage caused by a reaction to a lack of moisture in the air.
The new MeacoMist range solves two of the most irritating problems for users of domestic humidifiers – air distribution and use in hard water areas. Currently so many humidifiers blow the air upwards only for it to come back down and condense into a puddle in front of the humidifier. The MeacoMist avoids this problem by projecting the moist air upwards and forwards into the room, ensuring more even distribution of air. The MeacoMist Deluxe has a turbo boost fan to project the humidifies air forwards and upwards into the room. The second issue affects those in areas of hard water – limescale. To make life easier, every MeacoMist humidifier comes with two limescale filters, one for use immediately in the humidifier and a spare in the box ready for when you need to swap.
Altogether the MeacoMist Deluxe provides all you could wish for to restore indoor air quality in a dry home to more comfortable and healthy conditions
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.