Mean Well TS-400-224B 24V True Sinewave 400W Inverter
• 400W continuous output to power a range of household appliances
• True sinewave output
• 230 VAC output to power a product without additional converters
• Wired directly into a 24V SLA battery using twin core power flex (power cable and SLA battery not included)
• Weighs 1.73Kg and its rugged design (205mm x 158mm x 68mm) protects it from damage it is knocked
• Shutdown protection against power overload
• Included adapter allows you to connect both British and European devices to this inverterWhat is an inverter?
An inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket. Inverters vary in capacity and can power devices of up to a specific wattage. Inverters can be split into two categories: pure sinewave and modified sinewave.
What makes this inverter unique?
The TS-400-224B inverter is hardwired directly to your 24V SLA battery on a camper van, truck or even solar panel kit. The inverter is designed to be mounted into place so that it can be positioned out of the way and easily accessible. The inverter can power a device up to 400W such as a laptop or games console. It is highly efficient, converting 87.5% of its energy into output power. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level. The inverter also includes an adapter to allow you to connect either a European plugged device or a British plugged device into this inverter.
|Connection to vehicle power
||Twin core power flex (1.5mm2)
||n/a – not included
|Input voltage range
|Standby voltage currant
|Peak output power
||205 x 158 x 68 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.