Mega Electronics Small UV Exposure Unit
• The steel-cased LV models are the most cost effective UV units offered• All controls are conveniently front mounted• 6-minute mechanical timer, also acts as a switch
• UV output 2 x 8W (2.5 mW/cm2)The tube is in the base, which means the artwork has to be registered on the UV sensitive area and then placed face down onto the exposure area. Coloured black, each unit has a hinged lid containing a pressure pad which, when the lid is held closed by the two retaining clips, acts to force the artwork and sensitive material firmly together on the UV illuminated area. When the control knob is rotated to the required time the power is turned on and the exposure commences. The timer clicks off as soon as the exposure is completed.
Additional spare tube order code YA39N
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.