Metabo - Right Angle Drill Attachment
• Makes easy work of drilling and screw-driving in confined spaces
• Spindle with hexagon recess for screwdriver bits; bit retaining bush
• Suitable for forward and reverse rotation
• Metabo quick-action coupling
• Gear ratio 1:1; load resistance up to 100 Nm
• With chuck safety bolt and hexagon nut
Metabo Right angle drill attachment for drilling perfectly at 90° into floor and roofing joists. Perfect when working within a restricted 400mm span. Comes with a 1/2in x 20 UNF thread for all standard 13mm chucks. Rotates 360°.
Recommended for use with BS/SB LT/LTX but NOT the BS18LTX Quick machines.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.