Metal D Sub Hood 9 Way
• Manufactured in a zinc die cast material with a nickel-plate finish• Supplied complete with full assembly instructions and finger operated jackscrews• Hood size 40 x 32 x 15mm (L x W x D)With its unique cable clamping arrangement of conductive plastic strain relief inserts and sprung steel shielding support for both braid and foil shielded cable types, attenuation is better than 40dB over 30MHz to 1GHz. This meets VDE0871, FCC20780 and 89/336/EEC requirements when part of an approved system.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.