Metal Detector Pinpointer Probe
• The perfect companion to any metal detector
• Pinpoint the location of your potential find
• Save time by not digging over large areas
• Adjustable sensitivity control
• Indication via buzzer, LED and vibration alerts
• Small and lightweight, easy to carry with you other detecting accessoriesThis instrument is designed to assist the detectorist in pinpointing the area of the find without needed to dig up lots of earth. It should help save you time and frustration and reduce the impact of the environment from over digging.
The detector is ideally used when your main detector has given the likely area, the needle probe design means you can gently insert into the ground and gently move until the buzzer is activated. There is a sensitivity adjustment built in, but in conjunction of your main detector's discrimination settings it should be possible to locate the find.
The probe is suited to loose, dry materials and should not be pushed into hard, compact materials to avoid breaking the probe
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.