MFA 3-7.2V Medium 22356 rpm Motor
• Small motor with removable bracket
• Can be used to power a wide range of experiments, projects, hobbies and models
• Operating voltage between 3V and 7.2V
• Rotations per minute of up to 22,356rpm
• Creates torque of up to 107.3gf.cm
• Compact size to fit medium sized projectsWhat torque can this motor produce?
Producing torque of up to 107.3gf.cm (gram-force cm) and rotary speeds of up to 22,356 rpm this is a great all-round motor for many projects and experiments. Using a DC 3 to 7.2V power supply this motor can be run forwards or backwards by reversing the input polarity. Easy to mount with its attached bracket the motor has a 2.3mm shaft to connect to the rest of the system. This compact three-pole motor is just 42.6mm long (57.15mm including shaft) and with a diameter of 27.7mm and a weight of 69g it is ideal for projects with limited space needing good torque and high rotary speeds.
(Motor speeds may vary by ±12.5%)
|Manufacturer part code
||DC 3 V – 7.2 V
|Speed at max efficiency
||22356 rpm @ 7.2 V
|Current at max efficiency
||5.25 A @ 7.2 V
|Output power at max efficiency
||24.6 W @ 7.2 V
||107.3 gf.cm (0.0106 Nm)
||27.7 mm x 27.7 mm x 42.6 mm (57.15 mm including shaft) - without bracket
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.