Microsoft Explorer BlueTrack Touch Wireless Mouse - Grey
• No need to worry about wires with this 2.4GHz wireless mouse
• BlueTrack technology for precise tracking on almost any surface
• Five button mouse with touch scroll
• Plug and play connectivity
• Powers for up to 18 months from a single AA battery
• Full sized grey mouse Special features
• Comfortable compact design suitable for right or left handed use
• Program and customise all five buttonsWhat can I do with this mouse?
This sleek, stylish grey mouse has five customisable buttons, perfect for having frequently used options at your fingertips. Scroll in four directions with the touch surface and touch, flick, click and go with this explore touch mouse. No more worrying about wires with the reliable 2.4GHz wireless connection to the compact Nano receiver. What systems is this mouse compatible with?
This mouse is compatible with a range of Windows computers (see specification table for PC compatibility). The mouse will run for up to 18 months on a single AA battery
. Just pop the receiver in a USB socket and you’re ready to go thanks to its plug and play connectivity. What is BlueTrack?
Using BlueTrack technology you can get smooth and precise 1000dpi tracking over almost any surface. The BlueTrack blue light is four times larger than the average laser beam so you can point, click and scroll no matter where you are. It works using the blue LED beam with an image sensor and pixel geometry to build a high contrast picture of most surfaces.
||2.4 GHz wireless
|Number of buttons
||Yes touch scrolling
|Plug and play
||1 x AA batteries
||Windows XP, Vista, 7
||111 mm x 64 mm x 35 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.