Microsoft Wedge BlueTrack Bluetooth Wireless Mouse
• No need to worry about wires with the Bluetooth wireless mouse
• Smooth and precise tracking with BlueTrack tracking sensor
• Two button mouse with a touch surface for vertical and horizontal scrolling
• Wireless range of up to 10m
• Can last up to four months on one AA battery
• Compact black wedge mouse - 49mm x 82mm x 32mmSpecial features
• Comfortable compact design suitable for right or left handed useWhat can this mouse do?
This tiny mouse is perfect for laptops and even some tablets. With Bluetooth connectivity and compact 49mm x 82mm x 32mm size this is ideal for anywhere where space is an issue. There is no mechanical scroll wheel as this is replaced by a touch surface in the middle of the mouse, just move your finger over it to scroll. The stylish wedge shape is comfortable for left or right handed users. What systems is this mouse compatible with?
The MX is compatible with a wide range of Windows computers and some tablets (see specification table for PC compatibility). The mouse is powered by a single AA battery
which can last up to four months. There’s no need for a receiver, just connect to the device’s Bluetooth and it can be used up to 10m away in open areas (up to 5m in a typical office).What is BlueTrack?
Using BlueTrack technology you can get smooth and precise 1000dpi tracking over almost any surface. The BlueTrack blue light is four times larger than the average laser beam so you can point, click and scroll no matter where you are. It works using the blue LED beam with an image sensor and pixel geometry to build a high contrast picture of most surfaces.
|Number of buttons
||Touch surface scrolling
|Plug and play
||1 x AA battery (included)
||Windows 7, 8, 10
||60.9 mm x 53.6 mm x 22.1 mm
||Logitech Performance Mouse MX
||Micro-USB charging cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.