Milan M10 600 Watt 2 Way Loudspeaker
The new Milan series has been completely re-engineered from the ground up. It combines improved performance with ultimate convenience for musicians, DJs and AV applications in a range of stylish portable powered loudspeakers with an unmistakable sound signature enhanced by the industry's most sophisticated DSP.
The Milan M10 is a very compact and easily transportable 10" 2 way powered loudspeaker featuring two independent input channels, mic and line inputs, two-band EQ, intelligent limiting, and a Mix Out function for connection to additional Milan loudspeakers to easily extend your sound system.
The integrated Class D amplifier is a true 2 channel unit with an integrated electronic crossover, allowing the HF and LF drivers to be powered separately without one being able to influence the sound of the other. Total output power is 600 Watts ? and with high efficiency to match thanks to the lightweight switch-mode power supply coupled with industry leading Klark Teknik digital signal processing.
Two independent input channels cater for a huge range of music sources from low impedance microphones, acoustic guitars and keyboards to mp3 players and mixing consoles.
The Milan M10 also provides a highly effective floor monitor solution with its symmetrical wedge angle and low profile.
- 600 Watt 2 Way loudspeaker system for FOH and floor monitoring applications
- KLARK TEKNIK signal processor dynamically optimises sound quality at all levels and protects drive units
- Converging Elliptical Waveguide provides wide dispersion and excellent pattern control
- State-of-the-art aluminium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptionalhigh-frequency reproduction
- Long-excursion 10" low-frequency driver provides extremely deep bass response
- Sophisticated Class D amplifier delivers your sound with clarity and definition
- Roadworthy and lightweight composite cabinet with black finish and integral grab handle
- 2 discrete mic/line input channels with individual level controls and peak indicators
- Musical 2 band EQ for flexible sound adjustment
- Speech/music switch featuring optimised EQ for voices or musicapplications
- Switchable 100 Hz filter shelves low frequencies for perfect subwooferintegration
- Power, signal and limit LEDs for comprehensive system monitoring
- Switchable illuminated front logo provides visual power-on status andalerts onset of limiting action
- Dual-angle pole holder ? use the cabinet straight on or angled down for optimum audiencecoverage
- Switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Designed and engineered by TURBOSOUND in England
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.