Milan M12 1100 Watt 2 Way Loudspeaker
The new Milan series has been completely re-engineered from the ground up. It combines improved performance with ultimate convenience for musicians, DJs and AV applications in a range of stylish portable powered loudspeakers with an unmistakable sound signature enhanced by the industry's most sophisticated DSP.
The Milan M12 is a larger 12" format 2 way powered loudspeaker designed to take the most demanding DJ, live music and corporate A/V applications in its stride ? delivering dependably professional sound quality from a truly portable lightweight injection-moulded cabinet.
Featuring 1100 watts of Class D amplification and sophisticated Klark Teknik digital signal processing, the Milan M12 intelligently enhances your front of house or monitor sound with dynamic processing and transparent limiting ? truly a powerhouse for all kinds of portable sound reinforcement applications.
In common with the smaller M10 and larger M15 models, the M12 is built around a stylish, heavily rigidised, injection-moulded cabinet with dual-angle pole mount socket, and features two fully independent input channels with electronically balanced mic and line inputs, a Mix Out function to easily extend your Milan system, and switchable low-pass filter to integrate seamlessly with subwoofers or when used as a floor monitor.
- 1100 Watt 2 Way loudspeaker system for FOH and floor monitoring applications
- KLARK TEKNIK signal processor dynamically optimises sound quality at all levels and protects drive units
- Converging Elliptical Waveguide provides wide dispersion and excellent pattern control
- State-of-the-art aluminium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptionalhigh-frequency reproduction
- Long-excursion 12" low-frequency driver provides extremely deep bass response
- Sophisticated Class D amplifier delivers your sound with clarity and definition
- Roadworthy and lightweight composite cabinet with black finish and integral grab handle
- 2 discrete mic/line input channels with individual level controls and peak indicators
- Musical 2 band EQ for flexible sound adjustment
- Speech/music switch featuring optimised EQ for voices or musicapplications
- Switchable 100 Hz filter shelves low frequencies for perfect subwooferintegration
- Power, signal and limit LEDs for comprehensive system monitoring
- Switchable illuminated front logo provides visual power-on status andalerts onset of limiting action
- Dual-angle pole holder ? use the cabinet straight on or angled down for optimum audience coverage
- Switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Designed and engineered by TURBOSOUND in England
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.