Milwaukee M18 BPD-42 Brushed Combi Drill with Two 18 Volt Batteries
• 18V cordless combination drill for DIY jobs
• Two rechargeable batteries of 4.0Ah and 2.0Ah so you’ve always ready for a job
• Keyless chuck of 13mm allowing for wide range of drill bits to be used
• Switch between rotary, screw drive and percussion modes to use the right setting for the jobWhat makes this drill different?
The M18 combi drill from Milwaukee is a compact percussion drill measuring only 198mm in length, making it ideal for working in confined spaces. It comes with a full metal gearbox which delivers maximum performance and has a long lifespan. It comes with a three-stage mode selector allowing you to switch between rotary, screw drive and percussion modes quickly and easily while the battery cell monitoring optimises the run time and ensures it lasts for longer.
What bits can I use with this drill?
This drill comes with a 13mm keyless chuck so you can use any drill bits up to and including 13mm. This gives you a wide variety of drill bits to use – with heavier duty bits ideal for concrete to smaller bits suited for woodwork.
What performance can I expect to see?
This drill is capable of a no load speed of up to 1800 RPM and can drill into steel up to 13mm, masonry up to 16mm and wood up to 38mm. It also has an impact rating of 28,800 blows per minute (bpm) when using the hammer drill.
|No load speed
||0 - 1800 RPM
||Forward and reverse
||Milwaukee M18 BPD-42
||1 x M12-18C mains charger
||1 x 4.0Ah REDLITHIUM-ION Battery
||1 x 2.0Ah REDLITHIUM-ION Battery
||1 x Kit Box
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.