Mindsets Ball Launcher Electronic Kit
• Make a high speed launcher for ping pong balls
• Use two spinning wheels to launch a ping pong ball at high speeds
• Learn about motion and acceleration
• Comes in 16 pieces to build your launcher with
• Suitable for ages 11+ with adult supervision
• Requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)What can this launcher do?
The ball launcher (manufactures code BIG 016) consists of two spinning wheels that propel your ping pong ball out at high speeds. Have fun seeing how far you can send them and whether you can hit a target. Two AA batteries (sold separately Order CodeL43AL
) power the two motors that spin the wheels and assembly is simple with no need for solder or glue. This kit is suitable for ages 11 and over with adult supervision. What can I learn?
Ever wondered how a ball loader works? The two spinning wheels accelerate the ball between them and push it out at much higher speeds sending your ball flying through the air. The rotary motion of the wheels is transferred to linear forward motion of the ball. Experiment with your launcher by creating a delivery system using a tube (not included) and more ping pong balls (not included). See if you can hit a target by aiming the launch pad like a cannon.
|Number of included parts
|Number of experiments that can be made
|What can be made?
||Ping pong launcher
|Computer system requirements
||2 x AA batteries
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||130 mm x 110 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.