Mindsets High Speed Flyer Electronic Kit
• Build a propeller driven flyer
• Create a flyer that uses a motor driven propeller to fly at high speed and watch it circle suspended on a line
• Learn about aerodynamics
• Build the flyer from 10 pieces
• Suitable for ages 11+ with supervision
• Requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)What can I create with this electronic kit?
Create this amazing flyer and watch it go. The flyer (manufactures code BIG 019) flies using a motor driven propeller and can travel at high speed. Suspend the flyer using thin line (not included) from a low tree branch or washing line and it will fly in circles. The flyer requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL
) and is suitable for ages 11 and over with adult supervision. What does this teach?
The propeller pushes air backwards creating the forward movement of the flyer. All the components are small and close to the body of the flyer to create as little drag as possible and the long tail provides more aerodynamic stability. Experiment with different lengths for the body and tail and see what effect these changes have.
|Number of included parts
|Number of experiments that can be made
|What can be made?
|Computer system requirements
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||2 x AA batteries (not included)
||390 mm x 80 mm x 95 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.