Mindsets Light Mini Datalogger
• Measure and record light readings over time with the light datalogger
• Record up to 16,384 samples for up to almost two year’s worth of data
• Use to study light changes from 5 to 70,000 lux either during experiments or over time
• Everything is built into a single unit including the power supply and USB to review the data
• Suitable for ages 11+ with adult supervision
• The datalogger comes with a CR 1220 battery which has an estimated one to three year life expectancy and can be replacedSpecial feature
• With its built in USB it’s easy to connect to your PC and the datalogger is compatible with Windows Vista and later Windows OSWhat can this datalogger detect?
Store up to 16,384 samples about light levels with this datalogger (161-358) . Record experiments or conduct long term studies into changes in light levels with a detector capable of sensing light ranges between 5 lux and 70 lux. You can record from four hours up to almost two years of data with a sample rate set from once per second to once per hour. You can even use the light datalogger outside or in fluid in a seal container. The recommended temperature ranges for use are -20°C to 60°C.How does the datalogger work?
All the components for the datalogger are housed inside its plastic casing including the sensor, memory and battery - there’s no need for any wires or extra hardware. The device comes in the form of a USB stick so retrieving your data is as simple as plugging into your PC or laptop’s USB socket. There is free downloadable software available to program the data recorder which is simple and easy to do. You can optionally set up a start date and time to start recording and chose from looped recording which overwrites the oldest data first or single which records until it’s full then stops. The datalogger uses a CR1220 battery that can be replaced (Order Code here
) and is compatible with Windows Vista or later.
|Number of included parts
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
|Computer system requirements
||Windows Vista or later
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||68 mm x 19 mm x 10 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.