Minelab CTX3030 Standard Pack
• Waterproof - take it anywhere!
• Go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE detector. Detect on land or in water up to 10 ft (3 m).
• More treasure, less junk with the ultimate FeCo discrimination
• With colour 1750 Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable
• Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the target you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously so you find targets that others have missed.
• No need for a separate GPS
• Track where you’ve been and where you’re going with the integrated GPS. GPS tools include a Map Screen and Navigational Tool plus GeoTrails, WayPoints, FindPoints and GeoHunts to keep a record of every step and find in your detecting trip.
• PC Mapping (with Google Maps)
• Upload your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, view locations on Google Maps and download your data to the CTX 3030 for re-exploring favourite areas.
• Latest Minelab technology
• The CTX 3030 has advanced discrimination features, enabled by FBS 2 and Smartfind 2 technologies, allowing elusive coins and treasures to be recovered whilst GPSi and
• Wi-Stream gives freedom from wires with very fast audio and no loss of sound quality.
• Standard pack contains CTX3030, Koss UR30 Headphones, Li-ion Battery pack + WM10 Wireless module & Replaceable Battery pack (not included in Starter pack)The CTX 3030 is a waterproof, all-terrain TREASURE detector designed to give you ultimate performance in any landscape.
Featuring a host of new technologies including FBS 2, Smartfind 2, GPSi and Wi-Stream, the CTX 3030 has an unparalleled ability to find treasure amongst even the most trash filled areas. Record your finds using the GeoStore feature and transfer your detecting information onto Google Maps using the XChange 2 PC application.
Automatically download detector software upgrades via XChange 2 and easily keep your CTX 3030 at the cutting edge of high performance. Whether you take your CTX 3030 on land or underwater, its ‘switch on and go’ simplicity and five preset Search Modes make it the perfect.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.