MIO MiVue 518 1080p Dash Cam (used)
• 1080p resolution for a full HD quality recording of any event on the road
• 140 degree viewing angle to give you a wide view of the road ahead
• 2.4 inch built-in screen to allow you to watch live and to playback any recording
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card in the event of an accident
• A built-in GPS to log the exact route and position of the vehicle
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from car and street lighting
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• This Dash Cam can record onto class 10 micro SD cards up to 32GB in size (card not included)
• 30 frames per second recording rate
• Screen blackout while recording to prevent driver distractionWhy should I buy this Dash Cam?
This Dash Cam is an excellent choice for recording events on the road in a 1080p HD quality to help reduce insurance quotes and assist with making a claim. With sufficient lighting, you’ll also get high quality recordings when driving at night. To review any events, you can watch recordings back on the built-in 2.4 inch screen. The built-in G-sensor will allow the Dash Cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the event is protected on the memory card, while the GPS logger records the exact position and route that the vehicle has taken. A date and time stamp is also included on the recording to prevent any dispute. While the Dash Cam is recording, the screen blacks out to prevent it from being a distraction to the driver of the vehicle.
How do I use this Dash Cam?
This Dash Cam uses a class 10 micro SD card, between 8GB and 32GB, to record any event (memory card not included). A 32GB memory card will give you approximately four hours recording time. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the Dash Cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the Dash Cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered by a built-in battery or the in-car power supply. The Dash Cam will then automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
|IR (night Vision)
|Compatible memory cards
||Up to 32 GB microSD
||Yes up to 10 mins
|Charge cable length
||Up to 4 hours on 32gb
|Frames per second
|Black out monitor
|Date / Time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.