MIO MiVue 538D 1080p Dash Cam (used)
• 1080p resolution for a full HD recording of any event on the road
• 130 degree viewing angle to give you a wide view of the road ahead
• 2.4 inch built-in screen to allow you to playback any recording and review events that have happened
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card in the event of an accident
• A built-in GPS to log the exact route and position of the vehicle
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from car and street lighting
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• 8GB memory card included to record directly onto but can record onto class 10 micro SD cards up to 32GB in size
• 30 frames per second recording rate
• Screen blackout while recording to prevent driver distraction
• Parking Mode – when connected to a smart-box / power bank (not supplied)
• Lifetime safety camera updatesWhy should I buy this Dash Cam?
The MIO MiVue 538D is an excellent choice for recording events on the road in a 1080p full HD image quality to help reduce insurance quotes and assist with making a claim. With sufficient lighting, you’ll also get great quality recordings when driving at night. You can watch a recording back on the 2.4 inch built-in screen to review any events that have happened. The built-in G-sensor will allow the Dash Cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the event is protected on the memory card. The Dash Cam can also record events when it is parked, as long as it is connected directly to a power bank.
The Dash Cam has a built-in GPS receiver that records the exact position and route taken of the vehicle to show exactly where events occur. It also has a safety camera warning system built-in that warns a driver of where to drive extra carefully. This database has free lifetime updates so that the Dash Cam gives you the latest information.
How do I use this Dash Cam?
This Dash Cam includes an 8GB micro SD card to record events directly onto. However, it can record on a micro SD card of any capacity up to 32GB. The 8GB memory card supplied will give you approximately one hour recording time. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the Dash Cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the Dash Cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered by a built-in battery or the in-car power supply. The Dash Cam will then automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
|IR (night Vision)
||8GB memory card included
|Compatible memory cards
||Up to 32 GB microSD
||Yes up to 10 mins
|Charge cable length
||Up to 4 hours on 32gb
|Frames per second
|Black out monitor
|Date / Time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.