Model Craft - #17 Chiselling Blades (5) - for no.1 handle
• Use with #1 craft knife
• Perfect for removing fine layers and performing detail work on delicate craft materialsThis chiselling blade has a straight, razor sharp edge with a thin profile. For removing fine layers and performing detail work on delicate craft material. Ideal for working on woods such as balsa, linoleum and other materials including plastics. Blades for #1 handles â€¢PKN1710 #10 (5) General purpose curved blades for light cutting, carving & trimming â€¢PKN1711 #11 (5) Classic fine point blades for precise cutting â€¢PKN1716 #16 (5) scoring blades perform intricate, detail cuts without ripping or tearing â€¢PKN1717 #17 (5) Chiselling blades for removing fine layers & performing detail work on delicate craft materials â€¢PKN1767 #67 (5) Angled chisel blades for light chiselling, deburring, shaping & trimming â€¢PKN1768 #68 (5) Stencil edge blades perfect for trimming & scoring
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.