Model Craft - Medium Duty Hobby Knife no.2 with #2 Blade
• Aluminium knurled handle with #2 blade
• For cutting, carving, sawing, gouging & medium duty work
• Comes with safety capAluminium 125mm (5â€) knurled handle with #2 blade for cutting, carving, sawing & gouging and all medium duty work. Knife Handles #2 & blades: The Modelcraft collection offers a choice of #1 knives & blades suitable for all crafters, hobbyists and professionals. These include, classic knife #1, a soft grip hobby knife #1 with magnetic end as well as a soft grip knife set with blades.Knife handles supported by 8 popular blades: â€¢ PKN2702 #2 (5) Large fine point blades â€¢ PKN2718 #18 (5) Chiselling blades â€¢ PKN2719 #19 (5) Angled chiselling blades â€¢ PKN2722 #22 (5) Large curved carving blades â€¢ PKN2724 #24 (5) Deburring blades â€¢ PKN2768 #68 (5) Stencil edge blades
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.