Motor Shield for Arduino
• Standard Arduino compatible shield to control motors
• 13 on-board grove connectors for standard servos
• 4 way terminal block can control two DC motors or one 4 wire stepper motor
• Pulse-width modulated speed control mode
• 4 direction indicator lights
• Compatible with Linker Kit 2mm spacing grove plug and play sensors
• Extra large heat sink helps handle big loads
• To visit the website support page please click here
The Motor Shield is a perfect platform for robotics and mechanical applications. It enables the Arduino to drive two brushed DC motors or one 4-wire two-phase stepper motor. Based on the H-bridge driver Chip L298N motor driver integrated circuit, it requires a 6V to 15V power supply to power the motor and also includes an on-board 5V voltage regulator for powering the main Arduino board. Additional plug and play 2mm spacing Grove sensors can be connected to the 13 on-board Grove connectors.
|Logic Control Voltage
|Motor Supply Voltage
|Output Current(For Each Channel)
|Output Duty Range
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.