Motorola Walkie Talkie XT180 - Twin Pack Black with Yellow Trim
• Range up to 8km (5 miles)
• 8 Channels with chan
• Range up to 8km* (5 miles)
• 8 Channels with channel monitor/scan
• 121 Eliminator Codes
• 10 Call Tones
• Keypad Lock
• Single Pin Headset jack
• Auto Squelch
• Up to 14 Hours battery life
• 500mW power transmission
• Integrated LED Torch
• Vibrate Alert•
• Splash Proof IPx2 rating•
• Compatible with single pin•headsets and earpieces•
• Supplied as a pair of radios with 2 earbuds
• 2 rechargeable NiMH battery packs, charger pod•with inserts for charging batteries on their own, EU•and UK power adapters and documentationDesigned for everyday use: The XT180 has been built to the high standards of manufacturing, durability and reliability that users have come to expect from Motorola, including Accelerated Life testing to simulate 5 years use. The rugged construction helps ensure that XT180 will provide trouble-free communications. Easy and simple to use: Whilst offering a range of useful features, the XT180 remains simple and easy to use â€" simply â€œpress to talkâ€ to stay in touch around the business. Cost-free operation: No licence fee. No contract. No airtime charges. Hands-free (VOX) operation: The radios can be used in voice activated mode with any compatible headset, leaving your hands free to work. Room Monitor: Radio can be positioned and set to detect voices or sounds and transmit these back to the listening radio without having to press the PTT.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.