MSI AMD Radeon HD7970 5500MHz GDDR5 3GB Graphics Card (Used)
• Twin Frozr III Thermal Design
• Unlocked BIOS: One click to unlock all protections for extreme overclocking
• Digital PWM Controller: More stable and precise voltage by digital signal
• Enhanced Power Design: 2X Power output for maximum OC potential
• Propeller Blade Technology generates 20% more airflow than traditional fan design
• Dual 8 PWM fans with SuperPipe technology provide better heat dissipation.
• 18? cooler and10.7 dB quieter than reference design!!
• All Solid Capacitors
• 10 years ultra-long lifetime (under full load).
• Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
• Extreme low ESR.
• Afterburner Overclocking Utility
• Support GPU/Memory Clock offset and Power limit control.
• Support in-game video recording.
• Support wireless control by android/iOS handheld devices.
• Support built-in DX11 effect test.
• AMD Eyefinity technology
• AMD Eyefinity Technology supports maximum 6 displays with 2 DisplayPorts via Multi-Stream Transport (MST HUB).The MSI AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 Twin Frozr III OC edition features the highly acclaimed Twin Frozr III thermal design with 8 cm Propeller Blades fan setup for 20% more air flow and 8 mm SuperPipe technology is used for cooling. Fan noise of just 30dB at full load provides gamers the most silence user experience, while MSI Military Class II components are used to give the highest quality and stability. For gamers seeking overclocking potential, cooling and stability, the R7970 Twin Frozr III/OC graphics card offers one of the greatest solution! The HD 7970 from AMD is the most powerful single chip GPU ever built - it has a new internal structure with 32 compute units and a total of 2048 Stream processors.
||AMD RadeonTM HD 7970
|MSI Model Number
||R7970 TF 3GD5/OC BE
||PCI Express x16 3.0
|STD Clocks or Overclocked
|Core Boost clock
||Twin Frozr III
|Minimum Recommended PSU
|What's in the Box
|Mini DP to DP Dongle
|Power Cable (8pinx1/6pinx1)
|Card Dimensions - Length X Width X Height
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.