Multi Purpose Workbench
• Suitable for home and workshop use
• Ideal for sawing, cutting and drilling
• Folds flat for easy storage
• Lightweight design for easy transportation
• Pre-drilled holes in bench top
• Includes 4 vice pegs to stabilize item being worked on
• Ruler markings in cm and inches
• Protractor markings for measuring anglesThis Multi-Purpose Workbench is supplied flat packed with assembly instructions. It is great for home and workshop use, and folds flat for easy storage. Its lightweight design makes it perfect for easy transportation. The workbench is ideal for sawing, cutting and drilling and has pre-drilled holes in the bench top. Included are four vice pegs so that you can stabilise any items that are being worked on. The bench top has protractor markings, and ruler markings in both centimetres and inches, so you don’t have to worry about having measuring equipment to hand.
|Maximum jaw opening:
|Maximum clamping width with vice pegs:
||785 (h) x 620 (w) x 560mm (d)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.