Naztech PB2800qi 2,800mAh Power Bank (White)
• 2,800mAh capacity gives you enough power to charge a smartphone from flat, depending on the phone’s battery capacity
• Recharge the internal battery in a minimum of three and a half hours so you can always have power on your device
• Can charge up to three devices at the same time
• Power Bank has two USB output sockets and a Qi pad which is compatible with some mobile phones
• LED indicator to display remaining battery life and recharge progress to prevent the power bank running flat
• Weighs only 117g and is compact, measuring only 130mm x 78mm x 12mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. The bank itself is charged through a USB connection and is compact in design, allowing you to carry the power bank around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The two USB sockets will allow you to connect your devices directly to the power bank using a USB cable. As many devices, including smartphones, tablets and MP3 players, are supplied with a USB lead – they will be compatible with this power bank. Replacement or spare leads can be purchased easily. Once connected, the power bank will begin charging your device, enabling you to carry on using it without running out of power. This power bank is also compatible with Qi enabled mobile phones such as the Samsung Note 4, meaning you can charge your device without a cable.
Is it rechargeable?
This power bank can be easily recharged in just three and a half hours. Simply connect the power bank to a mains USB plug, computer or even a games console, using the included micro USB cable.
||Qi smartphones, USB devices
||2100 mA max
||Qi wireless rapid charge
||130 x 78 x 12 mm
||Micro USB charging cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.