Monostable ModeTime Delay vs R<->A-> and COn time after triggering (i.e. applying a voltage to pin 2 less than 1/3 supply voltage) is equal to 1.1RAC. The load may be connected to VCC for normally-on operation or between pin 3 and ground for normally- off. Connecting reset to ground during on time, drives the output low until a new trigger pulse occurs. Additional trigger pulses during on time have no effect. If reset is not being used, connect it to VCC.Astable Mode (Oscillator)Free Running Frequencyvs R<->A->, R<->B-> and CThe frequency is equal to 1.44/[(RA + 2RB)C]. The charge time (output high) is given by t1 = 0.693(RA + RB)C and the discharge time (output low) is given by t2 = 0.693(RB)C.Characteristics (typical)
|Supply Voltage:||4.5V (min), 16V (max)|
|Supply current:||3mA (VCC = 5V), 10mA (VCC = 15V)|
|Threshold voltage:||VCC x 0.667|
|Trigger voltage:||5V (VCC = 15V), 1.67V (VCC = 5V)|
|Control voltage level:||10V (VCC = 15V), 3.33V (VCC = 5V)|
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.