Netgear 5 Port 10/100 ProSafe Network Switch
• Automatically senses the right networking speed: 10 or 100 Mbps• Operates silently, engineered without the need for internal fans• No software to configure, operates as soon as connected• Housed in a compact and sturdy metal case for years of dependable useProvides easy integration of Ethernet (10 Mbps) and Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) devices. This switch features five ports. All the ports provide automatic speed and duplex sensing. Auto Uplink adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables and makes the right connection. Once you connect the hardware, your switch is operating. Auto Negotiation takes care of the speed and duplex, while Auto Uplink eliminates the need for toggle switches or special crossover cables. Engineered without the need for internal fans, it operates silently.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.