Netgear 500Mbps Powerline Kit with Pass Through
• Extend your Internet access to any power outlet
• Connect your smart TV to the Internet and stream 3D HD video
• Compact, elegant design
• Convenient extra power outlet, filtered for better performance
• Pick-a-Plug LED identifies best outlet for optimal performance
• Push-and-Secure button for easy, secure connection
• Energy-saving features with stand-by consumption < 0.5 watt"The NETGEAR Powerline 500 Nano PassThru 1-port extends your Internet access to any electrical outlet for the most demanding
applications, like 3D HD streaming video. It offers easy, plug-and-play setup and faster speeds for the most demanding applications,
all in a compact, elegant design. It enables the connection of two devices such as HDTVs, HD set-top boxes, HD/3D videos, Blu-ray™
players, DVRs, PCs or game consoles to your home network and the Internet. An extra filtered power outlet ensures you will have
space to plug in a power strip for all your home office or home theatre devices.
• Extend your network — Extend your home network and Internet access
throughout your home to any electrical outlet for desktop PCs, gaming
consoles, set-top boxes and smart TVs
• PassThru outlet — Convenient power outlet, filtered for better performance
• HDTV & HD/3D — Speeds up to 500 Mbps enable applications such as HDTV,
multiple HD/3D video streams, streaming multimedia, and multiplayer gaming
• Extra outlet — Noise–filtered power outlet for additional devices
• Plug-and-play — Sets up in minutes, no need to configure or install soft ware
• Push-and-Secure — Secures the network connection with the touch of a
button, no need to remember passwords
• Pick-a-Plug — Automatically tests the connection at any electrical outlet to
• ensure the highest possible performance
• Energy-saving features — Automatically powers down when not connected
or not in use, disable LEDs, less than 0.5 watt in stand-by, and packaging
manufactured with at least 80% recyclable material
• Expand your existing Powerline network — Backwards compatible with
HomePlug AV including NETGEAR Powerline AV products"
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.