NETGEAR AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender
• Wireless AC1200 dual band Wi-Fi extender capable of a combined wireless 1,200Mbps (300Mbps + 900Mbps) speed
• Simultaneous dual band emits a standard 2.4GHz frequency and a faster 5GHz band for devices which can utilise this high speed signal
• One 10/100 fast Ethernet port allows you to attach a single LAN only device for use with your wireless network
• Monitor device connection speeds from the extender by using the NETGEAR Wi-Fi analytics app for Android devices
• Wireless protected setup (WPS) button allows you to make a connection to your WPS enabled router quickly, without hassle
• Device model number: EX6120-100UKS
• Dual external antenna helps to distribute your extended wireless signal throughout your home or office
• Built-in mains AC adapter allows you to quickly move the range extender to where it’s needed most
• Fast lane technology automatically selects the fastest Wi-Fi band for your devices, optimizing your wireless connectionHow does this range extender benefit my wireless network?
Once set up, the NETGEAR EX6120 AC1200 Wi-Fi range extender allows you to repeat an existing wireless signal. This effectively increases the range of the wireless signal emitted by an existing Wi-Fi router. This is extremely helpful in areas of low coverage and improves connectivity to your wireless network at greater distances.
What devices work with this range extender?
The NETGEAR EX1620 AC1200 Wi-Fi range extender uses a dual band wireless frequency to allow devices to communicate with your wireless router. This signal is made up of 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, providing a total of 1,200Mbps of wireless bandwidth.
This is more than enough for devices such as desktop computers, smart televisions, set top boxes and game consoles with wireless features to enjoy a steady, strong connection to your network. Personal devices such as mobile smartphones and tablets are able to connect to the NETGEAR EX610 with ease, allowing you to browse the web throughout your home or office, or allowing you to utilise your network features without using the valuable data allowances provided by your mobile network. Auto lane technology selects the fastest Wi-Fi band for your devices, this is great for streaming HD media or playing wireless video games.
What use can be seen from Ethernet port?
Featuring a fast 10/100 Ethernet port, the NETGEAR EX610 allows you to attach a single LAN device that lacks wireless capabilities to your wireless network. This is a great solution for games consoles and smart televisions that only feature an Ethernet port for network connectivity. The range extender also features a built-on mains AC adapter, which allows you to move the extender easily from room to room, or where it’s needed most.
Can I monitor my Wi-Fi usage using the EX6150?
The NETGEAR EX6150 allows you to monitor the Wi-Fi usage and current speed of connected devices using the NETGEAR Wi-Fi analytics tools available for Android devices.
||Wireless Range Extender
|Wireless Class & Speed
||Dual band 2.4GHz and 5 GHz
|Data transfer rate
||300Mbps and 900 Mbps
|Number of Ethernet ports
||1 x LAN
||Twin External high power
|Low Power mode
|Software Special Features
||NETGEAR Wi-Fi analytics (Android only)
||WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2-PSK) and WEP
||WPS secure connection
|Manufacturer and/or OEM number
||2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless router
||IE 8.0 or above
||Firefox 20 or above
||Safari 5.1 or above
||Google Chrome 25.0 or above
||AC1200 WiFi Range Extender EX1620
||Quick Start Guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.