Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender EX6000
• Speeds of up to 750Mbps, perfect for covering dead zones or limited range
• Single Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired connection to your device
• AC750 wireless class with simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
• Use the Netgear Wi-Fi Analytics App to get a network status overview and more
• Netgear EX6000 AC750 Range ExtenderSpecial Features
• Two high-power external antennas for better performance
What is a range extender?
A range extender boosts the range of your existing Wi-Fi and creates a stronger signal in hard-to-reach areas. Sometimes your router does not provide the Wi-Fi coverage you need. The majority of range extenders are compatible with any router you might have which makes extending your Wi-Fi easy.
What speed will I be able to achieve?
With this range extender you will be able to gain a combined Wi-Fi speed of up to 750Mbps. The simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi will reduce interference with other devices using the same Wi-Fi - 2.4GHz will run a speed of up to 300Mbps and 5GHz will run at a speed of up to 450Mbps. Turn your range extender into a access point by connecting it to your router via an Ethernet cable which will allow wireless devices to be wired into the network with a secure connection.
How can I set up the Netgear AC750 Range Extender?
To extend the range of your Wi-Fi network, you must connect the extender to your existing Wi-Fi network. You can do this in one of the two ways, either connect with WPS or connect with a web browser setup. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) lets you join a secure Wi-Fi network without typing the network name and password. However WPS does not support WEP network security. If you are using WEP security, then you will have to connect your extender using the web browser setup.
||Dual Band 2.4 & 5 GHz
||300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz
||450 Mbps at 5 GHz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports:
|USB 3.0 Port:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.