Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Netgear D6200 AC Dual Band ADSL Router
• Next generation WiFi 300+867 Mbps† speeds
• Ideal for current & future WiFi devices
• ReadySHARE Cloud** Remote access to USB hard drive
• Gigabit WAN Future-proof your network with support for cable/fibre broadband
• Parental Controls Web filtering for all your connected devices
• Netgear D6200 AC ADSL Router D6200-100UKSThe NETGEAR D6200 WiFi Modem Router delivers next generation WiFi at 300+867 Mbps speeds. With a built-in ADSL2+ modem, it creates a high-speed Internet gateway with speeds up to 3x faster than 802.11n. The D6200 with simultaneous dual band enables HD streaming and is ideal for larger homes with multiple devices. Advanced features include ReadySHARE Cloud, which allows for remote access to a USB hard drive.
D6200 WiFi Modem Router
Quick install guide
WiFi Boost with high-powered radio amplifiers
Memory: 128 MB flash and 128 MB RAM
Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
IPv6 Support (Internet Protocol Version 6)
WiFi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2—PSK)
Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
One (1) USB 2.0 port
One (1) ADSL2+ port
IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0 GHz
Five (5) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 of 1 Reviews
A great solution
Working in a small office environment, we had performance issues with our previous router. This has transformed the productivity within the office, effortlessly dealing with the traffic from over 25 devices concurrently attached.
QuestionsAsk a Question
1 of 1 Questions
Richard Brooks said:
My ISP is SKY BROADBAND, known to be a little awkward with equipment that's not there's will this router work with this as Sky are known NOT to give out DSL username and password to gain access to the Internet. E.G it's like trying to use a O2 mobile phone on a VODAFONE network
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N66QU||Netgear D6200 AC Dual Band ADSL Router||(1+)||£139.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect