NETGEAR N600 Universal Wi-Fi Adapter (Used)
• Instantly connect a wired Ethernet device to a wireless network
• Compatible with any 2.4GHz or 5GHz access point, gateway or wireless router
• Up to 600Mbps wireless data transfer rate, which allows you to stream HD media or play video games wirelessly
• Single fast Ethernet port allows you to connect LAN devices to the adapter
• Power the adapter with the included AC adapter or via a USB port
• Quick installation using wireless protected setup, gets you up and running in no time
• Device model number: NETGEAR WNCE3001Why do I need this adapter?
With its universal compatibility to any devices featuring an Ethernet port, the NETGEAR WNCE3001 N600 adapter allows you to take any LAN device and connect it to a wireless network. Instantly connect a smart television, games console or home theatre system to your Wi-Fi and remove the need for unsightly cables. The adapter can be powered via the included AC adapter or using a USB port, and this gives you the freedom to position your adapter anywhere.
How easy is this adapter to set up?
The NETGEAR N600 universal adapter operates on a legacy 2.4GHz signal and a high speed 5GHz signal using a data transfer speed of up to 600Mbps. This allows the adapter to work in conjunction with any 2.4GHz/5GHz access point, gateway or router. WPS push ‘n’ connect allows you to pair the adapter with any WPS router quickly at the push of a button.
||Universal Wi-Fi adapter
|Wireless Class & Speed
||2.4GHz + 5GHz
|Data transfer rate
||300Mbps + 300Mbps
|Number of Ethernet ports
||1 x LAN
||Micro USB 2.0 for power
|Software Special Features
||Wi-Fi protected access and WEP data encryption
|Manufacturer and/or OEM number
||Existing 2.4GHz or 5GHz Wi-Fi signal
||Network enable devices with Ethernet port
||Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or higher for software configuration
||Universal wireless internet adapter (WNCE2001)
||USB power cable
||73mm x 29 mm x 102 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.