Netgear Orbi AC3000 Whole Home Wi-Fi System
• Tri-Band AC3000 speed* gives you a reliable, secure Wi-Fi connection throughout your home
• Enjoy a full coverage Wi-Fi ‘Mesh’ connection without dead-zones or low signal areas
• Create a High speed connection for all your wireless devices and reduce buffing and game lag
• Quick and easy to setup, the Orbi Router works straight from the box with your existing ISP
• A single SSID lets you take devices form room to room for maximum Wi-Fi coverage
• Link multiple wired devices to create a LAN using high speed gigabit Ethernet ports
• Maintain a fast, strong connection when multiple devices are connected via Wi-Fi, using MU-MIMO technology
• Dynamically optimise your wireless connection to ensure that best speeds are achieved at all times, regardless of the number of devices connected.
• Ultimate scalability, increase you Wi-Fi range with additional Orbi Satellites
• Monitor all connected devices using a smartphone or tablet device with the Netgear
• Manufacturer model number: RBK50-100UKS
• Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
* Wireless signals may be affected by environmental factors such as thickness of walls, building materials and the number of connected devicesWhat is the Netgear Orbi?
The Netgear Orbi is a combination router and separate Wi-Fi Orbi satellite that will help expand your home wireless signal to eliminate areas of low or no signal. Multiple Orbi satellites can be connected to the Orbi router and expand your wireless signal up to a further 2,000 square feet for each satellite connected. This means you can easily cover your home with a high strength Wi-Fi connection that is accessible to multiple users
What wireless speed can I expect from the Netgear Orbi?
The Netgear Orbi router and satellite uses three wireless bands which work in tandem to create a high speed wireless network. Broken down, each band operates at speeds of 1,733Mbps + 866Mbps + 400Mbps. This gives each of the connected devices the option to operate on a separate 2.4GHz or 5GHz band from other devices, this keeps your Wi-Fi speed fast when someone is streaming 4K media or playing online games. This also keeps your wireless network providing its best Wi-Fi speeds when multiple users are connected.
What can I connect to the Netgear Orbi?
Further to the wireless features of the Netgear Orbi, the router is home to three Gigabit Ethernet ports which allow you to connect devices such a smart televisions, games consoles and personal computers. Four more Ethernet ports are also located on the Netgear Orbi satellite, which lets you connect wired devices to your network at a distance from your router – without the need for long network cables.
A USB port is featured for you to connect devices such as USB printers, mass storage devices and digital cameras, which can be accessed across your network.
Is the Netgear Orbi easy to setup?
The Netgear Orbi has a simple setup process which works straight from the box, and can be achieved in minutes with the Netgear setup app from your phone. The Netgear Orbi uses a single Wi-Fi name (SSID) for both the router and the satellite, meaning that you can access your Wi-Fi network without having to swap access points. Pairing the Netgear Orbi satellite to the router is easy, as the satellite uses a one button pairing process to expand your wireless network quickly, without fuss.
||Whole Home Wi-Fi - Mesh Network
|Number of Ethernet Port
||Four on each node
||One on each node
|Low Power Mode
||Device with internet browser for setup
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.