NETGEAR WN2000RPT N300 Desktop Wireless Range Extender
• Capable of extending the range of an existing Wi-Fi signal, with speeds of up to 300Mbps
• A standard single band range extender using 2.4Ghz frequencies allows you to connect portable devices to a wireless network
• 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports allow you to connect up to four wired devices to give them access to a wireless network
• Wireless protected setup (WPS) allows you to pair supported devices at the push of a button
• Optimise your wireless network connections using the NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics app for Android portable devices
• Device model number: NETGEAR WN2000RPT
• LED display indicates real-time network connection status
• Internal antenna provides the range extender with a minimalistic compact look, whilst providing good signal distribution throughout your home or office
• CD-free setup allows you to start using the range extender in no time, great for portable devices such as smartphones and tabletsWhy do I need this range extender?
The NETGEAR WN2000RPT N300 wireless range extender makes a good choice for pushing the broadcast range of your router’s Wi-Fi signal, helping you remove any weak signal areas or Wi-Fi ‘dead zones’ around your home or office. The range extender is able to repeat a wireless signal with speeds of up to 300Mbps making it suitable for multiple connections from smartphones, tablets and other portable wireless devices.
Can I use this range extender with wired devices?
With the inclusion of an integrated four port Fast Ethernet switch, you can connect devices that lack wireless capabilities and use the range extender as a wireless bridge. Great for A/V (audio/visual) devices that have the ability to connect to a network for internet access, such as games consoles, media boxes or smart televisions.
Is this range extender easy to set up?
The NETGEAR WN2000RPT N300 wireless range extender allows for easy installation by using a CD-free setup. This means that configuration and setup is done through any web browser, making connections using portable devices such as laptops, smart phones and tablets quick and simple. A real-time LED display shows the status of the connection to your router, allowing you to optimally position the range extender. Devices that support Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) can be paired by means of a push and connect button, further speeding up the setup process.
What is NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics?
Available for Android devices only, NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics provides you with useful tools to help monitor wireless connections to your range extender. View the status of your wireless connections and monitor your 2.4Ghz band for interference. The strength of the signal linked to your main router can be tracked and monitored to ensure that you have optimal positioning for your wireless range extender. Wi-Fi signal strength of each device can be viewed to allow you to make sure your wireless signal is where you need it.
||Wireless range extender
|Wireless Class & Speed
||Single 2.4Ghz band
|Data transfer rate
|Number of Ethernet ports
|Software Special Features
||NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics (Android only)
||Browser based installation
||WPA/WPA2 – PSK
||Wi-Fi push and connect (WPS)
|Manufacturer and/or OEM number
||Latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or internet explorer
||NETGEAR WN2000RPT Range Extender
||178 mm x 54 mm x 130 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.