Netgear WNR2000 N300 Wireless Cable Router
• N300 standard with a data transfer rate of up to 300Mbps and compatibility with 802.11 b/g/n wireless signals
• 10/100 Ethernet WAN port allows the router to be connected to a preconfigured cable modem, allowing connected devices access to the internet
• Single 2.4GHz wireless band provides a standard connection for your Wi-Fi enabled devices
• Four 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports to connect wired devices for network access
• Wi-Fi on/off button lets you conserve power by disabling the wireless when not in use
• Netgear genie app lets you monitor, control and repair your network from a desktop computer or portable device
• Parental controls let you filter web content for all devices connected to your network
• Device model number : Netgear WNR2000
• Advanced QoS (quality of service) controls allow you to prioritise media streaming or internet gaming over other network tasks
• Guest access provides a separate network, keeping your files and passwords secure and hidden Why use this wireless Netgear router?
The Netgear WNR2000 N300 router provides you with a stable wireless signal – using internal antenna to broadcast Wi-Fi for a small to medium network at home or in an office. Wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps allow multiple connections operating on a 2.4Ghz band, which is ideal for everyday internet access such as email and multiple users browsing the internet. WPS push and connect allows you to create wireless connections to your devices at the push of a button.
What wired connections does this router offer?
The Netgear WNR2000 N300 cable router uses a 10/100 WAN port to connect directly into a pre-configured modem, creating a connection to your ISP (internet service provider) for internet access to your network. You are also supplied with an integrated switch, which provides four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports for your network. A USB 2.0 port gives you a connection point for external storage or printers, which can be shared across your wired or wireless network.
How secure is my network with this Netgear router?
Whether it’s protecting your network from intrusion or limiting web access to children and guests, the WNR2000 from Netgear provides you with the control you need to keep your network secure.
Restrict access to web pages and monitor usage times with the routers’ built-in parental controls, and apply a separate Wi-Fi network for guest access, keeping your main network private to ensure all of your files and passwords are kept secure and hidden.
What is Netgear genie?
Netgear genie is a free dashboard application that allows you to monitor, control and fix basic router issues from a portable device such as a smartphone or tablet. View a map of your network to see what devices are connected, and remotely block any unwanted connections.
||Wireless cable router
|Wireless Class & Speed
|Data transfer rate
|Number of Ethernet ports
||4 x LAN
||1 x WAN
|Low Power mode
||Yes (Wi-Fi on/off)
|Software Special Features
||NETGEAR genie app
||Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX or Linux
||Internet explorer 5, Firefox 2 or Safari 1.4 or higher
||N300 wireless router
||Quick install guide
||132.46 mm x 48 mm x 108.7 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.