Neutrik NP3RX 6.35mm Right Angled Stereo Plug
• Extra slim 6.35mm plug for highest packing density • Robust diecast shell in stylish design • Improved chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention • Sleek design for best handling convenience • Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact • All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection • Neutrik part NP3RXThe heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 6.35mm plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks. 3 pole right-angle 6.35mm professional phone plug, nickel contacts, nickel shell.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.