NextBase 402G 1080p Dash Cam
• 1080p resolution for full HD recording of any event on the road
• 140 degree viewing angle to allow a wide view of the road ahead
• 2.7 inch built-in screen to allow for playback of recordings without requiring additional equipment
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash
• Built-in GPS to keep an accurate record of your position and route taken
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• This dash cam can record onto class 10 Micro SD cards up to 32GB in size (card not included)
• 30 frames per second recording rate at 1080p
• Screen blackout while recording to prevent driver distraction
• Parking mode built-in to allow recording of events even when vehicle is empty through activation of optical sensorWhy should I buy this dash cam?
The NextBase 402G dash cam is an excellent choice for recording events on the road in 1080p full HD, helping to reduce insurance quotes and assisting with making a claim. With sufficient lighting, you’ll also get great quality recordings when driving at night. You can watch recordings back on the built-in 2.7 inch screen to review any events that have happened. Ensuring that significant events are protected on the memory card, the built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes. The parking mode will allow the optical sensor to activate the dash cam, even if the car is empty. The screen blacks out during recording so that the driver is not distracted. A date and time stamp is included on all recordings to prevent any dispute.
How do I use this dash cam?
This dash cam uses a class 10 Micro SD card, between 2GB and 32GB (not included), to record any event. A 32GB memory card will give you approximately four hours recording time. When the memory card becomes full, an auto-loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered by a built-in battery or the in-car power supply. The dash cam will then automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
|IR (night Vision)
||Yes – WDR image processing
|Compatible memory cards
||Up to 32 GB microSD
||HDMI / AV out
||Yes 140 mAh 6 mins recording
|Charge cable length
|Frames per second
||30 fps @ 1080p, 60 fps @ 720p
|Black out monitor
|Date / Time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.