NextBase Ride 1080p Bike Cam
• 1080p resolution for full HD recording of all events on the road
• 110 degree viewing angle to give you a wide angle view of the road ahead
• 1.5 inch screen built-in allows you to watch any recordings without needing extra equipment
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card
• Built-in GPS to keep an accurate record of your position and route taken
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from the car and street lighting
• Built-in battery allows recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out Can record on class 10 microSD cards, up to 32GB in capacity (not included)
• 30 frames per second recording rate at 1080p resolution
• Screen blackout during recording to help prevent distractions while driving
• Recordings can be played back on your smartphone when linked via Wi-Fi to the bike cam
• Bike cam is waterproof and is designed to be mounted on a motorbikeWhy should I buy this bike cam?
The NextBase Ride is the first to be developed specifically for a motorbike. It is waterproof and can be used in all weather conditions. This bike cam is an excellent choice for recording events on the road in 1080p full HD quality, helping to reduce insurance quotes and assisting with making a claim. With sufficient lighting, you’ll also get great quality recordings when riding at night. You can watch a recording back on the 1.5 inch screen or via Wi-Fi on your smartphone or tablet. The built-in G-sensor will allow the Bike Cam to record any impacts or course changes so that the event is protected on the memory card. Recording your exact route, a GPS recorder is built-in to the Bike Cam. A date and time stamp is also included on the recording to prevent any dispute.
How do I use this bike cam?
This bike cam uses a class 10 micro SD card, between 2GB and 32GB (not included), to record any event. A 32GB card will give approximately five hours recording time. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the bike cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the bike cam is then fitted onto the motorbike handlebar with a mounting bracket. To power the bike cam, the power cable can be connected into a 12V power socket or hard wired to your bike’s battery. Once connected, the bike cam will automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
|IR (night Vision)
||Yes - WDR image processing
|Compatible memory cards
||Up to 32 GB microSD
||Yes 750 mAh 30 mins recording
|Charge cable length
|Frames per second
||30 fps @ 1080p, 60 fps @ 720p
|Black out monitor
|Date / Time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.