NightWatcher Halogen 150W Motorized PIR Floodlight Wireless Alarm Unit White
• 3x passive infrared sensors with varying degrees of protection, Zones 1 and 3 covering 60°, Zone 2 covering 100° with a total detection zone of 220°.
• Light activates for 3 minutes (Fixed) upon detection of heat/movement. Fitting automatically re-centers when light deactivates.
• Robotic head rotates left and right with total movement of 70°left and right.
• Programmable functions for day & night and night only activation.
• Comes with 85dB wireless alarm unit.
• Programmable to synchronise with individual floodlight.
• Requires 4xAA batteries (not included).
• Adjustable volume control.
• On/Off switch with low battery indicator.
• Maximum range between motion sensor and alarm unit – 15m.
• IP54 Rated (Floodlight only)A NightWatcher Security Light is a proven and an effective method of deterring intruders form your home and business.
The NightWatcher is a patent pending motion tracking feature, built into a PIR lamp. The NightWatcher detects an intruder’s motion within the field of vision of the PIR and points the lamp directly at the intruder. As the intruder moves across the PIR field of vision, the motorised NighWatcher lamp head takes aim and follows.
The NightWatcher PIR lamps are available with a built-in video camera that sends wireless real-time colour video to an accessory receiver or hand-held monitor.
The NightWatcher NW300 comes with a wireless remote audio alarm feature.
Light and wall fitting
Mounting screws and wall plugs
Wireless alarm unit
Requires 4xAA batteries (not included).
Full Instruction Manual
||Passive Infrared Sensor (with continuous detect function)
||1 x Grade C 120w halogen (energy saving bulb)
|PIR Direction Angle
|PIR Direction Area
||10m x 210° (maximum)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.