Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Nikkai 2.4GHz SCART/Phono Audio/Video Sender Kit
• Compatible with practically any video source with a SCART or Phono connection (DVD, TV, satellite, Cable, PC, etc)• PAL and NTSC compatible• Very easy to set up• Box Contents: 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Receiver, 1 x Transmitter SCART Lead, 1 x Receiver SCART Lead, 1 x Remote Eye, 2 x Mains Power Adapters, 1 x Manual.Simply plug the transmitter into the source device (DVD, satellite receiver, etc) and the receiver into the SCART socket of the TV. The audio and video will then be transmitted from the source device to the second TV wirelessly. For maximum convenience, the unit also relays signals from your remote control back to the source so you can use your remote to change channels from the other room.You can receive the transmission in extra rooms in your property if you have a receiver in each of these rooms - Spare receiver Order Code: A86CR.Please note: The transmission distance is dependent on the construction of the building you are using it in. In modern 3 bedroom houses with partition (dry) walls typically you will be able to transmit anywhere in the house. However buildings with all brick construction will sometimes see a reduction in the range possible and with stone built houses transmission may only be possible to adjacent rooms.
|AV transmit frequency:||2.4GHz|
|Remote control frequency:||433.92 MHz|
|AV signal range:||100 metres (328 feet) clear line of sight|
|Remote control signal range:||70 metres (230 feet) clear line of sight|
|Antenna:||Built-in omni-directional antenna|
|Channel:||3 selectable channels|
|Audio:||Stereo audio input and output|
|Video:||Composite video input and output|
|Dimensions:||13(w) x 3.2(h) x 10.5(d) cm|
|Weight:||160g each for transmitter/receiver|
|Power:||DC 9V (300mA)|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
7 of 7 Questions
Ben Plunket said:
Is this liable to interference from other devices?
Ken Tucky said:
Are additional receivers available for this item?
Mike Hunt said:
Does this work with Sky/Virgin remote controls?
Alan Taylor said:
Will this function with a V+ Virgin box?
Ian Harris said:
can you supply additional receivers for the Audio/Video Sender Kit 2727
Lee Thomas said:
Once the receiver is set up in an additional room to receive sky tv, are you able to change channels on the slave tv through the existing slave tv remote or do you have to use the sky remote.
G Grace said:
Will I get interference from a wireless router?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|L24AU||Nikkai 2.4GHz SCART/Phono Audio/Video Sender Kit||(1+)||£34.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect