Nikkai Pure Connectivity USB 2.0 A Male to A Female 5m (Used)
• Active USB extension lead - allows a USB connection to be used over the usual 5m limit• USB 2.0 specification also works with USB 1.1 and 1.0 devices• Suitable for speeds up to 480Mbps• Fully shielded for error-free connections• Gold plated connectionsThis active USB extender is designed to allow cable runs over and above the usual 5m limit. Multiple leads may be connected up to a maximum of 3, giving a maximum cable run of up to 20m (with three active and one standard lead). With USB 2.0 data speeds up to 480Mbps, these leads are designed to allow full-speed connections with error-free transmission. They will also work with older USB 1.1 and 1.0 equipment, guaranteeing the maximum performance of any USB device, regardless of the type.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.